CASIO G-SHOCK WATCH
- VIBRATING ALARM
- TOUGH SOLAR, ATOMIC
- MEN'S MODEL# GW400J-1
- THIS ITEM IS NO
- Full Auto EL Backlight: Automatically deactivates the Auto
EL backlight function when surrounding light is sufficient, and
activates it under dim light or dark conditions.
- Shock Resistant: Shock-resistant construction protects
against impact and vibration.
- Solar Power: A solar cell provides power for operation.
- Atomic time keeping. Charges in sun light or indoors.
- Atomic Watch: This watch receives time calibration radio
signals that keep the displayed time accurate.
- Thermometer: Measurement of temprature.
- Vibrating alarm. Can be switched between beeping and vibrating.
- Tide/Moon Graph
- World Time: Displays the current time in 30 major cities
and specific areas around the world.
- Stopwatch: Accurate measurement of elapsed time with the
touch of a button. The fraction indicates the unit of measurement,
while the time figure indicates the maximum time measurement.
- Daily Alarm, Hourly Time Signal. The daily alarm sounds
each day at the time you set. The hourly time signal causes the
watch to beep every hour on the hour. Snooze Feature Each time you
stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes.
- Battery Level Indicator: Indicator shows the current battery
- Full Auto Calendar: Allowances are made automatically for
months of different lengths, in case date corrections for leap years
- 12/24-hour Timekeeping: Times can be displayed in either
a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Mineral Glass Hard glass resists scratching.
- Resin Band.
- 200 meters water Resistant.
- Warranty: 1 year.